Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully, and print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
- About Us
- This website is owned and operated by:
- Out-Right Gear Ltd
- The Chapel
- Tickenham Hill
- BS21 6SH
If you need to contact us, please use "Contact us", call us on 0117 214 0070, or write to us at the above address.
VAT number: 790 7980 75
Company registration number: 04000407
- Shipping & Delivery
- There is a fixed rate shipping charge of £5.00 including Vat on all orders up to a value of £30.00 (excluding carriage but including Vat). Orders with a value of £30.00 or over, (excluding carriage but including Vat), will qualify for "Free Shipping" and the free shipping option will be offered during checkout.
- Once your order has been accepted we aim to despatch the goods you have ordered one the same day if the order is received before noon. We use a next day delivery service but this is not a guaranteed service so please allow 2-3 days for delivery after you receive confirmation that your order has been accepted. (Any date or period for delivery will be considered as indicative only, we rely on the carrier to fulfil our next day delivery service). If the goods are not received within this time frame please advise us as soon as possible by email or phone. If the goods or packaging appears to have been damaged in transit please ensure this is noted by the carrier and you only sign the carriers record to this effect. Please advise us of this as soon as possible by phone or email.
You can place an order on our website by adding items to the "shopping cart" using the "buy now" or "add to cart" buttons and following the shopping cart checkout process. You can edit or modify the details of your order at any time during the process. You will have the opportunity to review the details of your order and correct any input errors before you confirm your order. When you confirm your order you will be be able to choose to pay through to the Paypal or Shopify Payments secure payment gateway. We will not collect, store or have access to details of your payment card as the payment process is not completed on our site but in the secure environment of Paypal or Shopify Payments. (You do not have to have a Paypal account to pay using your credit or debit card through PayPal).
- The order process and contract will be conducted and concluded in English.
- Making a contract with us
- When you place an order with us you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order. Payment is taken from your card at the time that we receive your order. Once we have checked the price and availability of the goods, we will email you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. At this time we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it with any monies paid, relating to this order, refunded. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.You will not receive an e-mail confirming your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- The details of your specific contract will not be filed.
- Payment & Pricing
- Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, errors may occur. Where we discover an error in the price of the goods ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to either re-confirm your order at the correct price or cancel the order. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. Prices quoted throughout our online store include the appropriate rate of Vat. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time.
- Payments will be processed securely through the standard Paypal payment gateway or Shopify Payments depending on you the selection you make during checkout.
- Cancellations & Returns
As detailed in the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day of delivery. To cancel the contract, please email us or write to us notifying us of your decision to cancel. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation, however, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future. If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. The goods must sent back without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you inform Out-Right Gear Ltd that you are cancelling the contract as required by regulation. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage and take reasonable care that they are delivered to us. We recommend that you use a service that provides proof of delivery and carries sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods in case they are lost or damaged in transit. Please return the goods with the original packaging. We will refund the amount due to you as result of the cancellation as required by the regulations as soon as possible and not later than 14 days after we receive the goods back or proof that you have sent the goods back whichever is earlier. This refund will be for the full cost of your purchase except where (i) you selected and paid for a more expensive delivery service than our standard service, in which case you will be reimbursed the amount equivalent to the amount you would have paid if you had selected our standard service, or (ii) where the value of the goods is diminished as a result of handling or use that goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop, in which case we will levy a deduction to the extent that the handling of the goods by the customer has reduced their value up to the full value of the contract. This cancellation procedure does not affect your statutory rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
- Extended Return Period
- In addition to the period allowed for cancellation by the the Distance Selling Regulations, if you change your mind about any goods you have purchased from us and return them at your own expense within 14 days of the expiration of the statutory cancellation period, we will refund the purchase price paid, but not the original cost of delivery. This offer is conditional of on you informing us in writing or by email of your intention to return the goods and on the goods being returned in unused condition complete with all the original packaging. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. We recommend that you use a service that provides proof of delivery and carries sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods in case they are lost or damaged in transit. This offer does not diminish your statutory rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
- Faulty Goods
- If you believe you have a faulty item please contact us by email or phone and we will give you instructions regards returning the goods for inspection. Please note due to Health & Safety Regulations it is important that you ensure any item you return is clean and free from dirt and mud or we will be unable to inspect them and they will be returned to you at your expense.
- Refunds Policy
- Any refunds will be made to the same card originally used by you to pay for the purchase and paid back into the same account.
- Rights of Third Parties
- Nothing in this agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any Condition shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.